EFI VUTEk GS3LX Pro
Perfect your POP print business
The EFI™ VUTEk® GS3lx Pro printer with UltraFX Technology is designed for POP productivity and packed with innovation only available from EFI.
The EFI VUTEk GS3LX Pro LED printer, featuring UltraFX Technology, will help perfect your POP business. It’s designed for high production throughput, higher volumes and shorter lead times while maintaining image quality. And you get the versatility to support the widest range of media and applications.
Put the pop in your POP prints
Versatile 3.2 meter hybrid flatbed/roll-fed printer prints on materials up to 2 inches (5.08 cm) thick
- Lowest total cost of ownership in its class
- Eight colors plus white and multilayer printing
- Resolutions of true 600 or 1000 dpi
- Features 12pL grayscale print technology
- Produces high quality graphics with EFI UltraFX Technology, an inline print effects technology that ultimately enhances the visual impact of the printed image and reduces the appearance of unwanted visual artifacts – without any extra time or costly post process steps.
- Powerful LED technology
- Not only meets the growing demands for higher quality with quicker turnaround times, but also offers the ability to print on new and unique substrates
- Allows customers to grow their business with high-value specialty substrates, opening doors to more applications and unique, creative opportunities
- Offers greater image consistency/quality, reduced waste and lower energy costs, which translates into a more efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly print solution
- Standard multi-queue on-demand functionality for multi-job printing
- Fiery® proServer with Fiery XF Production RIP and color management workflow
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer increases workflow efficiencies, job data collection, and enables seamless integration with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Enhanced Service Program (ESP) warranty for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware, and Fiery XF software